• Syrup • 125ml •
- An unprecedented form of iron for even greater effectiveness
- Organic banana concentrate and agave syrup
- Optimal iron absorption thanks to the liposomal form
- A synergy between the ingredients for better iron absorption
- An innovative form that masks the common metallic taste of iron
- Iron helps to reduce fatigue
- Iron contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- A syrup with a delicious banana flavour for easy intake
- For children from 3 to 12 years old
- Produced in France
- Pharmaceutical quality standards (GMP standards)
No added sugars, no colours, GMO-free, no artificial flavours
About this product
Iron is an essential trace element for energy production and is involved in numerous physiological processes. Copper contributes to iron transportation in the body and supports the immune system. The selected vitamins reduce fatigue and strengthen immunity. Iron deficiency in children generally manifests as fatigue, concentration problems or even a weakened immune system. Using liposomal iron has two important advantages. The liposomal form masks the typical metallic taste of an iron supplement. In addition, it ensures maximum absorption of iron by the body. In this form, the iron is enveloped in small protective spheres called liposomes, which allow the iron to enter the bloodstream directly without being damaged in the stomach.
The synergy with the other ingredients ensures optimal absorption, effectiveness and a high yield, so that children are in top shape and can quickly recover.
- How iron contributes to health:
- Reduction of fatigue
- Children’s cognitive development
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Functioning of the immune system
- Energy metabolism
- Transportation of oxygen throughout the body
- Synergy with iron:
- Copper contributes to the transportation of iron throughout the body
- Vitamins B2 and A contribute to iron metabolism
- The immune system:
- Copper and vitamins B6, B9, B12 and A contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Energy metabolism:
- Copper and vitamins B2, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Reduction of fatigue:
- Vitamins B2, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
|Nutrients||Per 10 ml||% Reference Intake|
|Natural vitamin A (beta-carotene)||240 µg RE1||30%|
|Vitamin B2||1,6 mg||114%|
|Vitamin B6||1,2 mg||85%|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||100 µg||50%|
|Vitamin B12||3 µg||120%|
|Vitamin C||24 mg||30%|
Shake before use.
Ready to consume pure or with fruit juice.
From 3 to 6 years old: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
From 7 to 12 years old: take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
For teenagers and adults: take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
Precautions for use
Not suitable for people with diseases that result in abnormal iron accumulation.
Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from food allergies or under medical supervision.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children. Best before date: see bottom of the packaging.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
After opening, keep in the refrigerator (2°C – 6°C).
To be used within 30 days.