Liquid • 125 ml •
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish (DHA & EPA)
- A 100% natural product
- Fish oil sourced from sustainable and responsible fishing programmes
- Innovative filtration process that eliminates marine pollutants
- Its effectiveness is enhanced by its synergy with natural vitamins (A, D, E, K2)
- Positive effect on the learning processes
- Supports proper brain development
- Contributes to the development of vision
- A syrup with a delicious fruit flavour for easy intake
- For children from 3 to 12 years old
- Produced in France
- Pharmaceutical quality standards (GMP standards)
No added sugars, no colours, no preservatives, GMO-free, no artificial flavours
About this product
Children don’t always like eating fish. Fatty fish, such as salmon, is rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). Children who are growing and developing have a significant need for DHA and EPA. After all, these healthy and essential fatty acids have a positive effect on the learning process and the development of vision and the brain. Thanks to an innovative filtration process, the fish oil we selected is of exceptional quality and free from pollutants. The organic and natural ingredients guarantee a safe product for your children. Vitamins A, D, E and K are fat soluble, which means that they dissolve well in a little fat or oil. The health benefits of these vitamins add to and complement the beneficial effects of the omega-3 fatty acids to create a product that is even more effective.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA):
- A daily intake of 200 mg of DHA taken by a pregnant and breastfeeding woman, in addition to a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA and EPA for herself, contributes to normal eye development in the foetus and breastfed infants.
- A daily intake of at least 100 mg of DHA contributes to the development of vision in infants up to the age of 12 months.
- A daily intake of at least 250 mg of DHA contributes to normal brain development.
- Natural fat-soluble vitamins:
- Vitamins A and D contribute to the functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal vision and the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin D plays a role in the cell division process, while vitamin A plays a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- Vitamins D and K contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth and normal muscle function.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K contributes to blood clotting.
|Nutrients||Per 5 ml||% Reference Intake|
|Omega 3||800 mg||–|
|Natural vitamin A (beta-carotene)||160 µg||20%|
|Natural vitamin D3||10 µg||200%|
|Natural vitamin E||6 mg||50%|
|Natural vitamin K2||15 µg||20%|
Children from 3 to 12 years old: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) per day.
As from 12 years old and adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10ml) per day.
Precautions for use
Not suitable for people taking coumarin anticoagulants.
Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from food allergies or under medical supervision.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
After opening, keep in the refrigerator (2°C – 6°C).
To be used within 30 days.