• Syrup • 125ml •
- A syrup containing the entire range of B vitamins
- Selection of the most absorbable forms of B vitamins for the body
- Contributes to the health of tissues such as hair and skin
- Helps with energy production
- Reduces fatigue
- Contributes to good psychological functioning
- A syrup with a delicious peach flavour for easy intake
- Organic peach juice concentrate and agave syrup
- For children from 3 to 12 years old
- Produced in France
- Pharmaceutical quality standards (GMP standards)
- No added sugars, no colours, GMO-free, no artificial flavours
About this product
It is not always possible to obtain the nutrients necessary to maintain general physical health from diet alone. This is especially true for growing children, who have an increased need for nutrients. This product contains all the B vitamins in optimal dosages to support tissue health, immunity, energy and cognitive development. All the nutrients are of high quality and are carefully selected for their exceptional efficacy, their synergistic effects and are supplied in optimal amounts to ensure fast and effective results. The delicious peach flavour will undoubtedly delight your children’s taste buds.
- Healthy tissue:
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5 and B8 contribute to the maintenance of intact mucous membranes.
- Vitamins B2, B3 and B8 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin B8 contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Immunity and energy:
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Brain and nervous system:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B8, B9 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal intellectual performance.
|Nutrients||Per 10 ml||% Reference Intake|
|Vitamin B1||1,2 mg||109%|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B8 (biotin)||50 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||240 µg||120%|
|Vitamin B12||4 µg||160%|
Shake before use.
Ready to consume pure or with fruit juice.
From 3 to 6 years old: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
From 7 to 12 years old: take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
For teenagers and adults: take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
Precautions for use
Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from food allergies or under medical supervision.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
After opening, keep in the refrigerator (2°C – 6°C).
To be used within 30 days.