• Syrup • 125ml •
- All 14 essential vitamins for good health
- The most effective forms of vitamins for maximum absorption
- Supports energy metabolism
- Contributes to bone development
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports the functioning of the immune system
- Contributes to good cognitive development
- Simultaneous presence of vitamins K1 and K2
- A syrup with a nice orange flavour for easy intake
- Organic orange juice and agave syrup
- For children from 3 to 12 years old
- Produced in France
- Pharmaceutical quality standards (GMP standards)
No added sugars, no colours, GMO-free, no artificial flavours
About this product
A healthy, balanced diet is invaluable for children as they grow and develop. Such a diet provides the essential building blocks for the metabolism and the many physiological body processes on a daily basis. Protein, carbohydrates and fats provide energy, but additives such as vitamins and minerals are just as important. The slightest deficiency can result in retarded growth, impaired vision, learning difficulties, behavioural problems etc. This quality syrup contains the 14 vitamins that are indispensable for health and providing the energy that children need. The organic orange juice and agave syrup are not only to the children’s liking but are also healthy and natural.
- Energy metabolism and immunity:
- Vitamins C, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12 help reduce fatigue.
- Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8 and B12 contribute to energy metabolism.
- Vitamins C, B6, B9, B12, A and D contribute to the functioning of the immune system.
- Mineralisation and development of the body:
- Vitamins D and K contribute to the maintenance of the bone structure.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and to normal calcium levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D is necessary for the growth and development of bones in children.
- Vitamins A and B2 contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin E protects cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Cognitive development:
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B8 contribute to the functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamins C, B1, B3, B6, B8, B9 and B12 contribute to psychological functions.
|Nutrients||Per 10 ml||% Reference Intake|
|Natural vitamin A (beta-carotene)||125 µg RE1||15%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%|
|Natural vitamin D3||15 µg||300%|
|Natural vitamin E||12 mg||100%|
|Vitamin K1||15 µg||20%|
|Natural vitamin K2||15 µg||20%|
|Vitamin B1||0,9 mg||81%|
|Vitamin B2||1,2 mg||85%|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1,2 mg||85%|
|Vitamin B8 (biotin)||50 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||220 µg||110%|
|Vitamin B12||3 µg||120%|
1 RE : Retinol equivalents (provitamin A)
Shake before use.
Ready to consume pure or with fruit juice.
From 3 to 6 years old: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
From 7 to 12 years old: take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
For teenagers and adults: take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
Precautions for use
Not suitable for people taking coumarin anticoagulants.
Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from food allergies or under medical supervision.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
After opening, keep in the refrigerator (2°C – 6°C).
To be used within 30 days.